I provide both brief and long-term psychotherapy in my private office, which is right near the Oglethorpe Mall. I typically meet with clients on a weekly basis for 50 to 55 minutes. These confidential one-on-one sessions offer an opportunity for you to openly and safely explore your thoughts and feelings in a non-judgmental, supportive environment. I am committed to helping you identify and work toward your goals while also building insight, which can provide relief from pain and suffering.
Some of the issues I can help you with include:
• Depression, anxiety, and trauma
• Relationship and family problems
• Pregnancy and postpartum issues
• Infertility and pregnancy loss
• Sexual orientation and gender identity
• Self-expression and creative pursuits