I provide brief and long-term psychotherapy and counseling in my private office in Savannah. Therapy sessions are supportive and confidential, providing an opportunity to safely explore your thoughts and feelings in a non-judgmental setting. I am committed to helping you identify and work toward your goals while also building insight, which can provide relief from pain and suffering.
Some of the issues I can help you with
• Depression, anxiety, grief, and trauma
• Relationship and family problems
• Pregnancy and postpartum issues
• Infertility and pregnancy/infant loss
• Sexual orientation and gender identity
• Self-expression and creative pursuits