I provide both brief and long-term psychotherapy in my private office in Savannah. I typically meet with clients on a weekly basis for 50 to 60 minutes. These confidential sessions offer an opportunity for you to safely explore your thoughts and feelings in a supportive, non-judgmental environment. I am committed to helping you identify and work toward your goals while also building insight, which can provide relief from pain and suffering.
Some of the issues I can help you with include:
• Depression, anxiety, and trauma
• Relationship and family problems
• Pregnancy and postpartum issues
• Infertility and pregnancy loss
• Sexual orientation and gender identity
• Self-expression and creative pursuits